Monday, June 25, 2012

Day Nine


It's Monday again. This time however, my energy is better and my skin doesn't seem to be forming any new eruptions.  Also, as I took my pills and drops this morning, I realized I could see the bottom of my pill bottles- yippee!

If anyone reading this is considering doing the cleanse themselves, my biggest tip is to cook in large batches and package it up into individual meals that you can just grab and go.  It has made the entire experience so much easier.  I've found myself extra hungry during the last nine days.  When lunch roles around I know I have a hearty satisfying meal that will hold me until dinner.  That way I don't come home a ravenous, hummus-craving lunatic.


Case study:  Last night for dinner I made a big ol' pot of eggplant, chickpea, and tomato curry with brown rice.  Out of the batch I was able to get dinner + four lunches...which = no more worrying about lunches for the rest of the cleanse! Do you know how awesome that feels?!

No comments:

Post a Comment