Monday, June 18, 2012

Day Two

It's Monday.  Mondays normally take a toll on my energy level, but I think I'm feeling it a little worse today. A bit foggy and slow. I have been cleansing for just short of 48 hours now.

Nonetheless, aside from energy I'm feeling great.  Cravings are in check, and so far the laxatives have not had any impact upon me.  At this point, I'm sincerely thankful.  Having to be near a toilet 24/7 was something that slightly concerned me when considering this cleanse.  That being said, I'm having to remind myself to keep drinking water to help my system flush itself out, especially since the laxative isn't aiding me. The last thing I want is all those toxins roaming free and being trapped throughout my body.

Breakfast was a nice hearty bowl of oatmeal, almond butter and berries.  Lunch was left over stir fry, and dinner was hummus (homemade) and a berry, almond milk smoothie.  Yum!

Here's to hoping my laxative-optimism doesn't come back to haunt me in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment