Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Three

Woke up hungry.  I had my oatmeal, gulped down my supplements, and ran out the door to work.  Arrived at work, and  hit a wall.  A foggy wall that made time pass quickly, and lingered around me until lunch time.  Minutes before lunch hunger struck again.  Thankfully, I was prepared with a large lunch and lots of snacks. Preparation and planning is definitely key to maximizing your comfort on this cleanse.  Wild Rose is not meant to be a calorie-restricted cleanse by any means, so I ate, and ate.

After lunch I felt clearer. Laxatives are still in "off" mode, and I'm generally enjoying the foods.  I'm nursing a mild neck injury that flared up a bit today, which I have may simply been more aware of because of the tired/slight irritability, but it was bugging me more today regardless.

As I biked home, everything smelled of food.  Delicious, non-d-tox, and non-vegan friendly, foods.  It wasn't that I was craving them, it was more that I was very aware of smells and they were pungent.

Mild sugar cravings struck post dinner, but I tamed them with an apple and almond butter.  If this works for the duration of the program, there'll be smooth sailing.

On another note. I have a plethora of volcanoes erupting on my forehead. Please be toxins leaving my body in preparation for clear beautiful skin, and not payback for having clear skin in my teenage years!

No comments:

Post a Comment